22. Confirm beneficiary briefing meeting template
Improve your efficiency | Improve your client experience
For financial advisers (facilitating estate planning).
After getting the client's insurance funding in place for them and facilitating the creation of their personal will/s, why not get your client/s and close relatives together for a short meeting at the lawyer's or your office to host a beneficiary briefing. The purpose of this meeting will be:
- To introduce you to their <lawyer> <accountant> <and their> <brother/sister etc = relation(s)>
- To ensure they all know how to contact you should they need to
- To very briefly describe your plan, to the extent that you have already agreed
- To provide them with your Protection Portfolio, now that their plan is fully implemented,
- and to place the latest documents into this for safekeeping.
You'll need to use this confirm this beneficiary briefing meeting with all parties, so save time, look smart, professional and use this client-friendly email/letter template.
Why not add this template to your existing planning software template library today!
GST, shipping and discounts will be calculated at checkout.