Technical Helpline Subscription (Dealer Group Option) Price on application
Dealer Group Option - POA
It's back! The popular Technical Helpline service which was part of our Risk Store membership offering was missed when we closed the membership model. We have responded to advisers who have asked can we relaunch this.
Not surprisingly they tell us there is still a need to access independent, reliable, expert, accurate and timely input to curly (and not so curly) queries. We are not surprised, as this was one of the Risk Store's most utilised services.
We have now added a one-year Technical Helpline Service subscription to the Risk Shop cart for single adviser practices/site (see separately listed item). Read below for Dealer Group or Licensee enquiries which is POA only.
So for a very reasonable price flat yearly fee there will be no limit to the amount of requests for assistance*.
Every time you have a difficult or complex client situation - with beneficiary nomination advice, or how best to resolve an unusual business succession planning puzzle - think of us as either your sounding board, for comfort, or your 'source of truth'! 99% of the time, we can assist. In the other 1% of cases: if we can't, we can put you onto another industry specialist who can.
Click on our Technical Helpline page in the main menu above for more detail on this subscription service or carry on reading if you are interested in the this for your Dealer Group | Licensee.
NOTE: This is the Dealer Group | Licensee option which is designed to be available to anyone officially associated within said group and will be price-discounted to reflect this. Please contact us via our webform for a group discount price.
If you are an individual practice, please choose that featured item in the shop to purchase instead or alternatively, talk to your Dealer Group | Licensee management about purchasing this discount group option on behalf of all the practices and sharing the cost within your group. It works out cheaper for your practice/site.*We cannot answer assignment questions nor conduct needs analysis on client data.